Technical Assistant (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company!
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- We have made our goal to revolutionize the treatment of diseases with cell and gene therapy. Join us in this mission.
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- Collaborating with your team colleagues you will conduct development studies and document this accordingly.
- Moreover, you will manufacture patient specific drugs with the aid of innovative robot technology under GMP.
- In addition, you will do the aseptic manufacturing and filling of liposomes/lipoplexes under GMP.
- Last but not least, you will assist in preparing documentation such as protocols and operating procedures.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech certification etc.
- High awareness for valid hygienic standards
- Experience in working in a G(x)P- or production environment are not provided but are preferable
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
- Flexibility and a target-oriented, diligent approach to work