This job is currently Archived,
Technical Assistant (m/f) Idar-Oberstein Germany,
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company!
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- We have made our goal to revolutionize the treatment of diseases with cell and gene therapy. Join us in this mission.
- Here, you ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- Collaborating with your team colleagues you will conduct development studies and document this accordingly.
- Moreover, you will manufacture patient specific drugs with the aid of innovative robot technology under GMP.
- In addition, you will do the aseptic manufacturing and filling of liposomes/lipoplexes under GMP.
- Last but not least, you will assist in preparing documentation such as protocols and operating procedures.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech certification etc.
- High awareness for valid hygienic standards
- Experience in working in a G(x)P- or production environment are not provided but are preferable
- Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
- Flexibility and a target-oriented, diligent approach to work
Find a Job Find Candidates