This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. you too can become a pioneer!
- we have made our goal to revolutionize the Treatment of diseases with Cell and Gene therapy.
- here, you ll achieve greatness.
- you will work with us on producing active agents, Cellular medical products and gene therapeutics for use in Clinical studies.
here s a look at your specific responsibilities:
- colLaboratory" rel="nofollow">Laborating with your team colleagues, you will manufacture Cellular medical products and Virus vectors from Cell lines in Compliance with GMP.
- moreover, you will conduct development work in establishing or transferring technology from the r&d environment in GMP and document this accordingly.
- last but not least, you will support the preparation and maintenance of production Documentation and handle general Laboratory" rel="nofollow">Laboratory tasks.
what you have to offer.
- successfully completed Training as bta, mta, Biology Laboratory" rel="nofollow">Lab tech certification etc. and initial professional experience
- advanced practical knowledge of primary Cells or Cell lines
- professional experience in a GMP environment is preferable
- Flexibility and a target-oriented, diligent approach to work
- confident command of ms office and English skills
Find a Job Find Candidates