- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- We have made our goal to revolutionize the treatment of diseases with cell and gene therapy.
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- You will work with us on producing active agents, cellular medical products and gene therapeutics for use in clinical studies.
Here’s a look at your specific responsibilities:
- Collaborating with your team colleagues, you will manufacture cellular medical products and virus vectors from cell lines in compliance with GMP.
- Moreover, you will conduct development work in establishing or transferring technology from the R&D environment in GMP and document this accordingly.
- last but not least, you will support the preparation and maintenance of production documentation and handle general laboratory tasks.
What you have to offer.
- Successfully completed training as BTA, MTA, biology lab tech certification etc. and initial professional experience
- Advanced practical knowledge of primary cells or cell lines
- Professional experience in a GMP environment is preferable
- Flexibility and a target-oriented, diligent approach to work
- Confident command of MS Office and English skills