Technical Assistant (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- You will work with us on developing new technologies for gene therapy.
Here’s a look at your specific responsibilities:
- You will work on establishing cell lines and independently conduct analyses such as PCR and flow cytometry.
- Moreover, you will take on the molecular-biological analysis of DNA, RNA and protein, as well as cloning in both protic and eukaryotic systems.
- Naturally, you will also be responsible for general laboratory tasks and the associated documentation.
- You will likewise ensure the correct handling of infectious material
What you have to offer.
- Completed training as BTA, MTA, or a comparable qualification
- Experience with eukaryotic cell culture and DNA cloning
- Experience in molecular-biological analysis
- Independent approach to work and experience with MS Office