Technical Assistant (m/f) Bioanalytical Processes - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 600 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. As part of our GxP Analytics department, you will be responsible for the analysis of vaccine-induced T-cell immune responses in clinical trials and thereby provide a key contribution to the development of completely new immunotherapies against cancer.
Your duties in detail:
- You will quickly begin conducting semi-automatic bio-analytical test procedures focusing on T-cell immuno-monitoring using ELISPOT.
- Moreover, you will prepare and revise test instructions, report templates, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and qualification documents.
- In collaboration with your team colleagues, you will optimize and validate bio-analytical procedures.
- Naturally, you will handle the maintenance, servicing and qualification of laboratory equipment.
- In addition, you will support the team with laboratory organization.
What you have to offer.
- Completed training as a BTA, MTA, biology lab assistant (m/f) or equivalent qualification (e.g. B.Sc. Biology)
- First practical experience via career entry or internships in the field of cell culture research. First experiences with ELISPOT or ELISA are advantageous
- Ideally, experience with regulatory requirements (GxP) and their implementation in documentation
- Precise and conscientious way of working