Technical Assistant (f/m) (MTA, BTA, CTA, PTA) - Germany
- As a member of the Research Immunology team you will participate in the elucidation of basic immunological mechanisms influencing immune responses upon vaccination and infection and during cancer immunotherapy.
- Current projects include innate, adaptive, mucosal and anti-cancer immune responses.
- Biological laboratory assistant/technician qualifications e.g. MTA, BTA, CTA, PTA, or equivalent.
- Experience in cell-based and immunological analytical methods including standard cell culture techniques.
- Preferably experience in virology/immunology.
- Preferably experience in Flow Cytometry and/or Luminex.
- Preferably experience in animal handling (mice).
- Suitable candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic and organized, and able to work independently within a multidisciplinary team.
- An exciting position within an international environment and a highly motivated team with international colleagues.
- You will be working at the forefront of vaccination research in a young and dynamic company.
- You will broaden your experience in immunology/virology in an internationally based company.