Technical Assistant (CTA, PTA, MTA or BTA) - Germany
- Our company is one of the leading research institutes within the fields of biochemistry, structural and cell biology, and bio medicine.
- With its 33 scientific departments and research groups, and a staff of around 850 people, the institute is one of the largest within the company.
- In the research group “Immunoregulation” is up a position available for a technical assistant (CTA, PTA, MTA or BTA).
- The position is fixed term for two years with the possibility of an open-ended contract.
- Depending on the presence of the tariff conditions, a classification to salary group 9b of the collective agreement for the public sector is possible.