Technical Assistant, Chemical Technician or Pharmaceutical Assistant (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company!
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- In collaboration with your team colleagues, you will ensure that the semiautomatic aseptic production of our innovative cancer vaccines runs smoothly in a GMP production facility (including in an isolator).
- In doing so, you will make sure the production process works impeccably, our high hygiene standards are maintained and that an accurate electronic record is made of all steps.
- You will of course handle the preparation and follow-up work and also undertake process-analytical tasks by executing manual and automated process steps.
- You will work closely with colleagues from other departments and interdisciplinary teams.
- Moreover, you will assist the engineers with the qualification of production equipment and the validation of production processes.
- And, because you will soon become very familiar with your working environment, you will also provide us with important ideas on how we can continue to develop and improve our processes.
What you have to offer.
- Completed professional training in the field of science technology as a pharmaceutical production technician (m/f), biological laboratory technician (m/f), chemical production technician (m/f) or comparable qualification.
- Professional experience in the production of pharmaceutical agents under GMP conditions; alternatively, experience in food production.
- Experience in aseptic or sterile production or in a microbiological laboratory
- Reliability in working according to manufacturers’ instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in a GMP environment.
- A thorough understanding of hygiene. Experience in quality assurance will be to your advantage
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to accept shift work (including on weekends and holidays)
- An open-minded and communicative manner, an individual who enjoys working as part of a team as well as getting involved (hands-on mentality) and using computer-controlled systems effectively