Technical Assistance (m/f) RNA Process Development - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- Your work will enable our innovative developments, as you’ll be working on optimizing processes for customized RNA for our R&D project.
Here’s a look at your specific responsibilities:
- Here you’ll develop, optimize and validate new methods and processes.
- In addition, you’ll handle the planning, execution and analysis of biochemical and molecular biology tasks concentrated on RNA process development and analysis.
- There’s no question that you’ll document workflows and your trial results autonomously.
- Furthermore, you’ll lend a hand in finalizing reports and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- You will also perform organizational laboratory work and maintain our equipment and laboratories.
What you have to offer.
- Completion of scientific technical training as a pharmaceutical technician, biology lab technician, MTA, BTA (m/f) or similar qualifications
- Practical experience in the fields of biochemistry and molecular biology and in working with RNA/nucleic acids, ideally also in purification using chromatographic methods and/or analytical techniques to characterize RNA
- Fundamental knowledge of pharmaceutical quality assurance and skills in GMP are desirable
- Extremely quality-conscious approach as well as a precise, conscientious and independent working style
- Proficiency in MS Office