Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness.
- at our company, you will help establish and develop our Quality Control processes.
your duties in detail:
- you will conduct analytical tests for the approval of our Clinical trials in accordance with GMP-relevant, internal guidelines.
- you will also independently observe, evaluate and interpret laboratory data and prepare laboratory reports.
- furthermore, you will help to perform microbial environment monitoring.
- moreover, you will assist the GMP facility in examining clinical test samples.
what you have to offer.
- completed studies in Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or completed Education as a Biological Laboratory Technician, cta, bta, mta (m/f) or comparable Qualification
- profound knowledge and practical experience in the implementation of Analytical methods for (bio)Pharmaceutical products in a GMP-regulated environment
- a strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- advanced knowledge of English in word and writing
Find a Job Find Candidates