Technical Assistance (m/f) Quality Control - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- At our company, you will help establish and develop our quality control processes.
Your duties in detail:
- You will conduct analytical tests for the approval of our clinical trials in accordance with GMP-relevant, internal guidelines.
- You will also independently observe, evaluate and interpret laboratory data and prepare laboratory reports.
- Furthermore, you will help to perform microbial environment monitoring.
- Moreover, you will assist the GMP facility in examining clinical test samples.
What you have to offer.
- Completed studies in biology, chemistry, biotechnology or completed education as a biological laboratory technician, CTA, BTA, MTA (m/f) or comparable qualification
- Profound knowledge and practical Experience in the implementation of analytical methods for (bio)pharmaceutical products in a GMP-regulated environment
- A strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of English in word and writing