Technical Assistance (m/f) GMP Manufacturing - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- Your work will enable the application of our brand-new immunotherapy processes.
- At our company you will be responsible for providing samples for testing of new cancer treatment vaccines in clinical trials.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for the production of patient-specific test sample kits in compliance with manufacturing and test instructions (from production, packaging and labeling through to shipping).
- This includes responsibility for requesting source materials for our products, and storing them in compliance with requirements.
- You will of course also be in charge of GMP-compliant documentation.
- You will also assist in creating new standard operating procedures (SOPs), and compile deviation reports.
- Your responsibilities will also include qualifying and maintaining equipment, as well as instructing and supporting external service providers with respect to entering the GMP area.
What you have to offer.
- Completed education as a pharmacist/chemist, a specialist for packaging/warehouse logistics or also as a career changer (m/f)
- Previous experience in the GMP field of the pharmaceutical industry or in packing
- Knowledge of using MS-Office, especially Word and Excel
- Confident in compiling reports in German, and basic English skills
- Strong technical understanding as well as exact, structured and independent working