Technical Assistance (m/f) Analytics, Assay Development - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will soon conduct independent analytical tests of clinical investigational products for innovative immunotherapy drugs.
- You will optimize existing analytical methods and develop new assays with teammates.
- As part of this, you will be responsible for servicing analytical equipment.
- You will evaluate test results on your own and compile them in reports.
- When our vaccine manufacturing operations are running, you will switch to our quality control department, handle in-process controls/release testing, ensuring the quality of our products.
- You will also prepare operation instructions and ensure that documentation is GMP-compliant.
- Completed professional training/graduated from vocational school in science/technology with a major in chemistry, pharmacy or comparable subject
- Knowledge of instrument-based/biochemical analysis and methods of physical-chemical or biochemical analysis
- Entry-level knowledge of drug delivery or nanotechnology or familiarity with RNA desirable
- GMP experience is desirable