This job is currently Archived,
Technical Architect (f/m) Customer Interaction Munich Germany,
Posted on : 18 July 2017
- The company Digital Customer Companion is one of our key initiatives to drive customer success and digitization.
- Jointly with the company business groups we develop and implement digital solutions @speed and @scale.
- We are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future of our company.
- To build up our team, we are now seeking a Technical Architect (f/m) Customer Interaction.
- You will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Customer Companion and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at our company,
- In this challenging function you will be responsible for the software architecture of our customer interaction portal.
- You will manage front-/back-end developers and ensure their continuous advancement.
- Together with Group IT you will integrate the developed solutions into the existing back-end infrastructure.
- You will improve our agile development processes and build best practice models.
- Excellent communication and integrated working with digital product owners, members of the interdisciplinary development teams and Group IT is essential to operate successfully.
- Take responsibility for building our digital customer interaction and shape the future of our company.
- A degree in (business) informatics or a similar discipline
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer, lead developer or leader of a technical team
- A good overview of frameworks, products and architectural design principles in the customer interaction domain
- Deep knowledge and experience in Java and/or .net programming
- Experience with continuous integration and in automated testing (e.g. Ranorex)
- Proven success working with agile, interdisciplinary development teams
- Accreditations in Intershop 7, Architecting, Implementing and Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, Expertise in the Azure components & APIs, and/or relevant experience with SQL and nonSQL databases are a plus, experience in integration with standard backend applications (e.g. SAP-ERP, SAP-CRM)
- Fluent English and a basic understanding of German
With more than 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Munich Bavaria Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates