This job is currently Archived,
Technical Application Engineer Leuven Belgium,
Posted on : 02 June 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with more than 1400 employees worldwide.
- Our company's mission is to innovate product development resulting in a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing.
- Our customers are in diverse industries such as Automotive, aerospace, medical, research and universities.
- As a growing company, Our company is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
- Technical Application Engineer As a technical application engineer you will define new concepts and designs for our 3D medical software whose user base ranges from functionality geeky researchers up to workflow-driven medical professionals.
- For all user types, you guarantee an optimal user experience, thereto you collaborate closely with R&D teams, product managers and end-users.
- You organize your time over creating graphical and UI elements for new functionalities, and defining a long-term vision on the product s usability and user interface.
- You collect and analyze user needs
- You turn the needs into features from function to aesthetics
- You create graphical and UI elements for new functionality
- You write clear user specifications in accordance with regulations
- You review software requirement specifications of team members, safeguarding excellent user experience
- You re responsible for designing a cohesive style guide ensuring consistency in visual elements and software behavior
- You modernize the look and feel of existing software taking into account its user-base
- You set-up, manage and conduct end-user test to iteratively improve concepts towards a user-centric software
- You collaborate together with the product managers towards a long-term usability and user-interface plans for new products or for the redesign of existing solutions.
- You assess usability of competitive solution and make recommendation for usability improvements
- As a member of the user experience work group, you create and maintain a usability engineering process. You create the necessary templates to ensure an efficient concept phase.
- You provide training to new functional analysist and application engineers on general usability and product specific style and behavior guides.
- You have a degree in product design or equivalent work experience
- You re experienced in creating wireframes of screens, storyboards, sitemap
- You have an eye for graphical design
- You take a genuine interest in medical application and 3D printing
- You have the talent to quickly turn detailed workflow observations into helicopter view concepts
- You are detail oriented and can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills to perform with a multidisciplinary and international team
- You handle multiple UX methods (interview, observation, brainstorm, persona s, &)
- You understand desktop UI concepts such as selection behavior, focus, visualization, &
- You master Photoshop, Illustrator, QT designer, Pencil
- You are proficient in English
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
3001 Leuven Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates