Technical Analyst - Supply Chain Job - Czechia
MSD is an Innovative Global Healthcare Leader offering GREAT opportunity where you can become part of our Hub in in Prague. Please feel free to check: www.msdit.cz
We are looking for: Technical Analyst to join our MSD Manufacturing Division. This is a place where we coordinate a complex network of more than 100 nodes in the manufacture and distribution of our products.
The role will be a key participant in our manufacturing division’s objectives: highest quality, shortest lead time, lowest cost and will contribute to transformation of our Supply Chain capabilities.
On this position you will:
• Build technical expertise in key solutions used across the supply chain (both site level and enterprise level capabilities) and their architecture.
• Understand points of data generation, their flow, interfacing between systems, data storage and further processing.
• Participate in designing enhancements to the current state.
• Develop a broad understanding of MSD’s supply chain (internal and external), as well as the systems used within our manufacturing division and our manufacturing division’s external partners, data generated by those systems, their flow and metrics and reporting on top of this data.
• Liaise with colleagues in our manufacturing division globally, collecting business requirements, understanding the business needs.
• Challenge the requirements by understanding the associated business processes and the true business needs.
• Suggesting alternative solutions and approaches aligned with the enterprise and IT strategy.
In order to perform well you should posses:
• Technical background or passion for IT technologies.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a globally dispersed team.
• Experience with ERP systems implementation, their architecture and integration.
• Strong listening and communication skills, team spirit and network leadership
• Understand relational database models, preferably experience in SAP BW area.
• Ability to define business systems requirements, design, development, testing, etc.
• Familiarity with implementation and usage of Analytical IT systems and associated business benefits – preferably SAP Business Objects.
• Experience with data acquisition, data storing, data aggregation, data pre-processing, data querying.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a world leading global company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Job: Business/Technical Analysis Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Business/Tech. Analysis
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Supply Chain, Supply, ERP, SAP, Database, Operations, Technology