Technical Analyst - Master Data Management - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Your regular working day as Technical Analyst includes
- Close cooperation with business representative/business analyst on understanding of user’s standalone or project-related needs supporting any of company’s focus areas (e.g. research, manufacturing, finance etc.)
- Responsibility for translating requirements into design documentation considering constraints of real-world Master Data Management (MDM) tools (e.g. TIBCO MDM, Informatica MDM) and architectural patterns as a guide for further self-service or delegated development
- Responsibility for following and improving of development (waterfall, agile), testing and quality assurance process
- Working with heterogeneous systems, technologies to leverage their advantages within mutual integration
- Coordination with the platform delivery team on ongoing activities, business analyses and timelines
- Coordination with the MDM team and its architect to share best practice/design patterns
- Working with colleagues around the globe mostly over the phone, email
To be able to do that you need to
- Have proven 1-3+ years of experience with data integration/analysis (e.g. with BI/data warehousing area) within a corporate
- Have good understanding of at least one business domain related with the past experience
- Have MS or BS degree in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Economics, Business Management or Marketing
- Know MDM, data governance and integration principles in general
- Be eager to understand even complex business & IT processes, be able to pass that knowledge
- Be able to come up with solutions optimized for given situations
- Be able to work on and communicate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have fluency in SQL and one more data manipulation language
- Experience in writing technical documentation and test cases
- Have a positive, “can do” attitude
- However we will be happy if you also know or heard of one of these
- Experience working with enterprise Master Data Management tools to validate, match, and merge various master data sources into a common view
- Experience with data cleansing and validation processes and technologies
- After some time you will learn"
- Master Data Management tools, technologies and the latest trends
And what we offer?
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Database, Data Management, System Administrator, Data Analyst, Marketing Manager, Technology, Data, Marketing