MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader that is committed to improving health and well-being around the world with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world - diseases like Alzheimer's, diabetes and cancer - while expanding our strengths in areas like vaccines and biologics.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
MSD’s Manufacturing Division (MMD) coordinates a complex network in the manufacture and distribution of our products. This role will be a key participant in MMD’s objectives: highest quality, shortest lead time, lowest cost and will contribute to transformation of our Supply Chain capabilities.
The Technical Analyst will work as a member of the MMD IT team in our global IT hub in Prague. The person will be responsible for Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems as they relate to Supply Chain Planning.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Work with the business to perform business process analysis, project scope definition / chartering, requirements elicitation and documentation, testing planning and coordination, and requirements coverage through traceability to requirements
• Work closely with various stakeholders in MMD, IT leadership and peers to understand the key business capabilities required, assess the current state, and align target state with the business strategy
• Cooperate with the IT technical teams to create, change or modify any required systems/application interfaces
• Perform systems analysis and design on supply chain projects and programs
• Participate in evaluations and proof of concept activities
• Ensure that the technology solutions are production ready and according to the organization standards
• Design and create reports for Planning Applications
In order to perform well you should posses:
• At least 1 year of experience in the area of Information Technology, especially in data analysis or system analysis
• Experience with ERP systems and SQL, knowledge of SAP would be a great advantage
• Overview in Supply Chain Management area in any of following activities is welcome: demand / supply planning, master data management, sales and operations planning, quality management
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Management or Information Technology or related degree
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Self-starter skills as well as ability to work independently
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Position in a world leading global company
• Challenging career
• Professional growth based on performance
• Innovative working environment
• Wide range of benefits
Job: Business/Technical Analysis Job Title:Assoc. Spclst, Business/Tech. Analysis
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: ERP, Special Medicine, SAP, Supply, Technology, Healthcare, Research, Operations