Technical Analyst, eDiscovery - United States
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and at least 2-3 years of experience working with electronic discovery technologies. Good interpersonal skills to work in a team environment are a must.
The candidate for this job will be responsible for:
- Working on all data preservation and data collection requests from our legal and compliance department.
- Work with team in process improvement initiatives and technology upgrades.
- Provide IT Litigation specific application support.
- Creation/Modification of Standard operating procedures documentation.
- Provide project status and request updates to business users and other stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of ClearWell System.
- Knowledgeable working with document review tools such as Relativity.
- Strong working knowledge of searching terminology and logic utilizing search engines such as dtSearch, Lucene, and Encase eDiscovery.
- Strong working knowledge of load file conversion and manipulation
- Working knowledge of forensics and data collection tools such as Encase
- Solid understanding of Windows operating systems, Windows applications, and common PC hardware.
- Understanding of general network architectures, and common server hardware.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data storage, and chain of custody best practices.
- At least 2 years of experience in electronic discovery field.
- High level understanding of the litigation process is a plus
Bachelor's degree preferred
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
- We aspire to have the greatest impact on patients and science of any biotechnology company in the history of our industry.
- To us, that means creating novel medicines that benefit individuals and society, and bringing new scientific understanding to diseases for which there are no adequate treatments.
- For nearly two decades our company has led in the research and development of new therapies to treat MS, including the most prescribed oral treatment in the world.
- Now our research is driving revolutionary new MS treatments with the goal of reversing or even repairing damage caused by the disease.
- We are now applying our neurological expertise to solve some of most challenging and complex diseases of the brain, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and ALS.
- As we uncover new insights into human biology, our company is employing cutting-edge technologies to discover potential treatments for rare and genetic disorders.
- Our company is revolutionizing biologic manufacturing, developing the industry’s most advanced plants and processes.
- This expertise is used to produce both original innovative therapies and bio similar that expand patient access to lower-cost medicines.
Our Corporate Citizenship
- The same intellectual discipline and passion that drives our science is reflected in our corporate citizenship, environmental sustainability, and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- As a company, we are focused on improving science education and limiting the impact of our company on the environment.
Job Segment: Biotech, Scientific, R&D, Business Process, Science, Research, Engineering, Management