Technical Advisor- Swine (Australia/NZ) Job - Australia
MSD Animal Health is a leading global animal health company, providing our customers with one of the broadest and most innovative Animal Health portfolios to support performance and prevent, treat and control disease in all major farm and companion animal species.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
An opportunity now exists to join the Animal Health team as Technical Advisor – Swine. In this role you will be responsible for providing high level technical support to the Swine business, including both internal and external customers. This role supports the Swine business unit in Australia and New Zealand, however you will ideally be based in Southern Australia.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager – Ruminants/Swine, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key accounts, veterinarians, veterinary staff and other key industry influencers.
- Develop technical marketing materials and review materials for external release to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Work closely with and keep the swine team informed on current developments of the company’s products, competitor products and current issues.
- Ensure product complaint investigation, issues of internal, legislative compliance and follow up requests are executed.
- Design and implement marketing trials to support commercially available products and products in development.
- Develop and present technical presentations internally to sales and marketing staff as well as externally to KOL’s, end-user customers and distributors.
- Identify product and market opportunities and provide input into marketing plans and strategies.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and practical experience in the Australian intensive Swine industry. A Bachelor of Veterinary Science (or equivalent) qualification is required. The successful candidate will also have excellent written and oral communication skills including presentations and training, a high ability to analyse numerical and technical data from a range of sources to produce solutions and sound logical problem solving skills.
Apply now online for immediate consideration at MSD-Australia.com.au/careers Or for further information please contact Jane Morrison, email@example.com or 0419 402 001. Applications close 17 April 2017.
Job: Scientific Marketing Affairs Job Title:Spclst, Scientific Marketing Affairs
Primary Location: APAC-AU-VI-Melbourne
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Veterinarian, Technical Support, Animal Health, Veterinary, Technology