Technical Advisor- NZ (Companion Animals) Job - New Zealand
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
An opportunity now exists to join the Animal Health team in New Zealand as a Technical Advisor (Companion Animals) on a 6 month fixed term contract. In this role you will be responsible for providing high level technical support to the companion animal business in New Zealand which includes external and internal customers. Reporting to the Technical Services Manager – Companion Animals, your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key accounts, veterinarians, veterinary staff and other key industry influencers
- Develop technical marketing materials and review materials for external release to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Ensure product complaint investigation, issues of internal, legislative compliance and follow up requests are executed
- Develop and present technical presentations internally to sales and marketing staff as well as externally to KOL’s, end-user customers and distributors
- Identify product and market opportunities and provide input into marketing plans and strategies
The successful candidate will have knowledge and practical experience as a veterinarian in the New Zealand market. A Bachelor of Veterinary Science (or equivalent) qualification is required. You will also have excellent written and oral communication skills including presentations and training, a high ability to analyse numerical and technical data from a range of sources and able to produce solutions and sound logical problem solving skills. It also goes without saying that you will have sound networking skills as well as great team collaboration abilities.
MSD ANIMAL HEALTH
MSD Animal Health is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science. We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
Apply now online for immediate consideration.
MSD is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job: Scientific Marketing Affairs Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Scientific Marketing Affairs
Primary Location: APAC-NZ-WGN-Hutt City
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Veterinarian, Technical Support, Animal Health, Veterinary, Technology