This job is currently Archived,
Technical Adviser, Health Technology Assessment - United Kingdom
Posted on : 12 June 2017
- Our company is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world.
- We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work.
- Across the globe, our company employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Technical Adviser, Health Technology Assessment:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Health Outcomes and Health Technology Assessment (HO&HTA) team at our company in the UK as a Technical Advisor.
- This important position you will drive the project management of company submissions to ensure timely delivery, become a technical expert on HTA submission processes, and work across therapeutic areas with other members of the HOHTA team.
- Working cross functionally in a matrix environment you will strive to ensure the best probability of success with the UK and Irish HTA agencies.
- It requires a strong understanding of complex/detailed clinical data and requires either contracting out or writing clinical sections of submission and drafting responses to HTA bodies during the process.
- It would suit someone who has strong project management skills from within the Pharmaceutical industry and has a demonstrable appetite to work in Health Outcomes.
Education and Experience
Your experience :
- You will have significant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry in a function such as Medical Wiring, Medical Information, Regulatory Affairs etc.;
- While previous direct experience of Health Outcomes is not required you will have a demonstrably strong interest in the area from your professional experience;
- You will have demonstrated at aptitude to lead and enable projects, demonstrating excellent project management skill;
- You will be a self-starter and driven by results.