- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Animal Health is currently recruiting for a Technical Adviser to support our livestock portfolio.
- This opportunity will see you partner with our sales team visiting veterinarian sand end users to provide technical support across the Upper South Island Region.
- This position will also see you provide training to the sales team to ensure technical proficiency and you will have the opportunity to partner with marketing to provide technical content for marketing collateral.
- To be successful you will be an experienced livestock Veterinarian with a Bachelor in Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification and prior experience working within the Animal Health industry is desirable.
- Pivotal to your success will be your strong communication skills and your ability to forge collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Animal Health is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Veterinarian, Technical Support, Animal Health, Veterinary, Technology