Teamleader Software Platform & Strategy (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the Software Platform & Strategy department with 9 members of staff
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and methods
- Responsible for the implementation and application of methods in the software development process
- Decision-making regarding the tools to be used for the implementation of methods
- Responsible for architecture, design, and programming guidelines
- Development of reference software architectures and preparation of the associated software components
- Decision-making regarding off-the-shelf software to be used, such as operating systems or UI frameworks
- Responsible for the provision of a standard software development environment
- Support for the project manager in the implementation of agile methods
- Independent development of structures, processes, decision-making and change processes for the benefit of the company's culture and vision
- Leadership, coaching, and motivation of the department's staff in order to meet departmental targets
- Engineering degree in the specialist field of information technology, electrical engineering, or similar
- At least 5 years work experience in the development of embedded systems and methods
- At least 3 years work experience in managing development projects, ideally in medical technology
- Practical knowledge in the introduction of new software development processes
- Good knowledge of CMMI, Medical SPICE, or other similar process models
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High degree of self organization and structured working methods
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.