- Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
- Our company is a leading company in the fast growing global life science supply industry.
- We are specialized in the development, production and distribution of automation solutions for laboratories in the market segments life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics.
- Our company has manufacturing, research and development sites in Europe and North America and maintains a global sales and service network in 52 countries.
- You will have the unique opportunity to make an active contribution to the successful further development of the company.
- Devises and formulates regional growth plan in line with the overall company objectives
- Direct sales of company's product and solutions
- Ensures regional sales growth and profitability targets are met
- Forecasts sales orders
- Monitors commercial performance through regional KPI
- Implements action plans to ensure meeting commercial objectives
- Leads a small team of Sales Specialists providing guidance and tools to allow the team to operate successfully and effectively
- Ensures compliance to company’s values, responsible for code of conduct and compliance of business processes
- Strong commercial skills and track record in sales
- Life Sciences and/or Clinical Diagnostics domain knowledge
- Demonstrates ability to lead and motivate people, developing people and organization
- Science degree as a must, optionally a further education in automation of applications
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling and negotiation of techniques
- Fluent in Spanish and English (oral and written)
- Knowledge in Microsoft-Office
- Open minded for ideas and innovation