Team Member Production- Upstream Process - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Candidate should have the ability to handle lab and manufacturing scale equipment like chromatography system, TFF system, nanofiltration and CIP system and should have hands on knowledge of bio-separation techniques including chromatographic purification and membrane separation.
- S/he should have hands on knowledge and understanding of Manufacturing Control System for different scale manufacturing equipment like buffer vessels, product hold vessels.
- S/he should have the ability to establish scale down and scale up of various DSP processes;
- perform validation of critical downstream equipment and develop and implement Technology Transfer systems.
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
Post-graduates in Science (M. Sc) or Bachelor in Technology (B. Tech) with minimum 2 to 6 years’ of relevant industry experience in Upstream or Downstream Process in manufacturing with leading biopharmaceutical companies.
Desirable candidates should have but not limited to:
- Knowledge of large scale mammalian cell culture operations;
- proven knowledge of cGMP operations and equipment qualification and aseptic techniques in biologic manufacturing;
- Knowledge of CIP/SIP;
- Good quantitative skills and familiarity to statistical based design of experiments.
- Desirable candidates should have but not limited to:
- Strong analytical thinking capability and problems solving ability;
- Delivery and quality oriented mind-set;
- Strong team player; adaptable and flexible and willing to work in shifts;
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English.