Team Member- Process Research & Development - India
- Coordinate with MM team for availability of raw materials/ solvents,
- participate in idea generation for new synthetic route,
- plan and execute experiments - feasibility,
- optimization & validation IN ORDER TO achieve the cost improvement of the project.
- Support Team Leader - PR&D (CIP) in screening existing literature,
- monitor and guide screening of existing processes as well as new processes IN ORDER TO get clearance from IPM.
- Identify process related impurities followed by Structure Elucidation and synthesis of the particular impurity IN ORDER TO seize the impurity formation during the process.
- Maintain On-line documentation by capturing observations in LNB (Laboratory Note Book).
- Support Team Leader - PR&D (CIP) in preparing documents like POC (Process Operation Clearance), Tech Pack, CIP Presentations, Costing sheet preparation & Process comparison report IN ORDER TO submit the documents to RA/ QA on time.
- Maintain GLP and safety practices by segregating chemicals based on their nature,
- Quenching reagents in safe manner and disposing waste solvents separately IN ORDER TO minimize safety incidents and waste generation.
Internal: AR&D, T&P (Engineer/ Project Manager), Production, SHE, HR, Warehouse, RA, IPM, SCM, IPDO (Process R&D)
External: Vendors/ SBP (Strategic Business Partners)
- Deep understanding of pharmaceutical industry & products
Educational & Experience
- M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) with 2-3 years of experience
- IP/ Regulatory Compliance/ DoE (Design of Experiments),
- Analytical Skills,
- Communication Skills,
- Time Management Skills