This job is currently Archived,
Team Member Analytical Development (M/F) - Switzerland
Basilea Pharmaceutica (company)
Posted on : 07 May 2017
- Our company focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer.
- The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
- To strengthen our Technical Operations Department, we are looking for a highly motivated Team Member Analytical Development (M/F)
- Internal method development studies and reporting
- Standard compound qualification activities for development projects
- Supportive measurements to support development activities as well as life cycle management
- Development of HPLC-, GC-, IC- and KF methods for quantitative and qualitative determinations of starting materials, intermediates, drug substances and drug products obeying GMP requirements
- Application of these methods on samples from external partner production and stability samples
- Flexible and timely support in reaching project goals
- Writing of new standard operating procedures and reporting of results in English
- Maintenance of instrumentation
- Education in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent, University/Fachhochschule degree desirable
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry, with a background in analytical standard techniques for sample preparation, separation and method validation
- Know-how in chromatographic separation and in method development HPLC, IC, GC, KF Analytics
- Good communications skills, fluent in English written and spoken, good German language skills desirable
- Excellent IT-user skills in MS-Office, knowledge in analytical software desirable (e.g. Empower, Tiamo, Chromeleon, Chromsword)
- The ideal candidate must be proactive with a precise, accurate working style
- Reliable, flexible personality with team orientation
- Ability to work under guidelines and according to GMP requirements
- We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.