Team Leader, QC LAB, Research, Innovation & Supply - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Team Leader, QC LAB, Research, Innovation & Supply
- We are looking for an ambitious Team Leader to head one of our 4 teams in the QC laboratory.
- The laboratory cooperates closely with Supply Chain, Optimization/Development and a wide array of different departments within the company.
- The team determines specific enzyme activity by application of a range of different assays.
- As a team leader you have the responsibility to ensure a high level of quality and support to other departments, contribute to the employee and team development, ensure a high output by constantly working with continuous improvements using Lean Performance Management, and to ensure high focus on working environment. The laboratory is ISO and GLP qualified and you will be responsible for internal as well as external audits.
- The position is a mixture of people management, daily support, planning tasks, project execution, change management, and requires the ability to work dedicated, structured and independently. However, there is a great team of close colleagues ready to support all matters in an open and honest environment. All in all, the standard work day will be busy and dynamic.
In this position you need to have:
- An education within natural sciences and knowledge of biotechnology (cand. scient., engineer, pharmacist or similar)
- Profound interest in people management and experience as people manager (e.g. team leader or project manager involving a substantial number of project members)
- Experience from laboratory or production/optimization
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO/GLP/GMP), and interest in working with LEAN optimization
- The ability to drive change and to have a natural focus on change management and collaboration as well as a strong drive for results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.