- Are you looking for the opportunity to make our patients’ lives better and leave your footprint in building up a new filling plant in Russia?
- Then you might be interested in taking up the position of EM Professional in Local Manufacturing site.
- We are establishing the modern insulin's production and the processes in scope are formulation, filling, inspection, assembly and packaging.
About the department
- Finished Products department will gradually take over the responsibility of an ongoing implementation project.
- The team is newly established and will consist of operators and technicians. The reporting line will be to the Senior Manager of Finished products.
- In the position of Team Leader Operations you will be responsible for supply of products from the assembly line.
- The main responsibilities will be associated with startup and ramping up the production.
- You will ensure the delivery of products on time and a good quality for our patients.
- You will develop the organization to be ready for future production needs and prepare and execute plans for short-, mid- and long-term development of assembly production activities.
- In the future you will have to be willing to work on shifts.
- To make it a success you need to have an Engineer, Business degree or equal other relevant higher education and at least 10 years of Diabetes Finished Production experience.
- The managerial experience in leading the leaders of not less than 3 years is a requirement.
- You build on your cLEAN mindset, strong personal communication skills and proven track record of practical experience.
- You need to be fluent in Russian and high level of English.
Working with Us:
- At our company, you will join a patient-centered culture of talented professionals.
- We respect individuality and encourage you to make the most of your potential