This job is currently Archived,
Team Leader, Instrumentation Operations - 2nd Shift - United States
Posted on : 20 May 2017
- Our company is one of the most experienced and successful Contract Research Organizations in the world.
- One of our key assets and greatest resources is the experience and expertise of our employees.
- Our corporate headquarters is seeking a 2nd shift full time Team Leader of Instrumentation Operations.
- This role will direct and lead Instrument Operators and other supporting staff.
- This position is also responsible for coordinating the priorities of the instrumentation team.
- Set-up, operate, evaluate, troubleshoot (initiate and follow through) instrument batches, and perform routine maintenance on HPLC, RIA, and LC/MS/MS systems with proficiency
- Exercise strong decision making skills in relation to prioritizing job functions as needed
- Provide decisions and communication when identifying instrumentation coverage and scientific support needs
- Communicates instrumentation issues to the appropriate staff
- Assists in maintaining lab cleanliness
- Provide training on lab safety and enforcement
- Ensure training of Instrumentation operators
- Provide feedback to instrumentation operators that is positive and constructive
- Bachelor’s degree in science is required
- Minimum of 3 years Mass Spectrometry experience is required
- Ability to communicate effectively is required
- Ability to work in a team environment is required
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred
- Monday – Friday 4pm – midnight