Team Leader for Device R&D Quality - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Are you looking for an opportunity to have a huge impact on our company’s new devices and continued market leadership?
- Are you passionate about people management and do you have the drive to impact the agenda for the whole device area?
- Then you might just be the Manager we are looking for!
About the department
- As Quality Assurance (QA) department for the whole Device R&D function we are responsible for all device projects in our company.
- The responsibility covers project documentation, Authority Inspections, Quality Management System (QMS) and training.
- You will report to the Head of Quality and through that play an important role in the strategic direction of the unit.
- You will be heading a team of 9 highly skilled and engaged employees that work hard every day on assuring documentation, compliance and quality processes in Device R&D.
- The team enables the entire area to develop and launch new device concepts for company drug portfolio.
- Your main task will be to ensure that all device projects have QA support.
- On the people side you will ensure that we develop both as a team and individually.
- Outside our department you will make sure that we are aligned on interpretation of regulation and QMS with the rest of the organisation.
- This also means that you will need to manage your stakeholders on a daily basis in order to make things happen.
- You hold a relevant academic degree and have extensive experience with making strategies and concepts come alive in a shop-floor context.
- You are an excellent communicator who naturally navigates effectively among multiple and diverse stakeholders in all parts of the organisation.
- You understand organisational dynamics and how to create sustainable changes in a busy organisation.
- You have minimum 3 years of leadership, project or process management experience.
- You know that in order for you to be successful you have to empower and engage your team to achieve their best.
- You have a strong personal drive enabling you to persistently pursue your goals and achieve results in a challenging environment.
- Lastly, you are proficient both in spoken and written English.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.