- Discovery from our company prides itself on partnering clients to take the right steps, at the right time, to reach each milestone on their journey through drug development.
- Key to achieving this are the enthusiastic, motivated individuals who work at our company in challenging but rewarding roles to make a difference.
About the opportunity
- We are currently seeking an individual to join our mutli disciplinary team as a DMPK Team Leader.
- You should be driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service through expert scientific input to individual projects whilst troubleshooting issues, implementing new efficiencies and leading your team to succeed.
You will need
- A passion for science; a demonstrated expertise of delivering DMPK support to drug discovery projects alongside the willingness to innovate
- Excellent communication skills; these will be essential to engage and inspire our customers and our scientists whilst working in a matrix environment
- Strong organization and time management skills alongside an inbuilt flexibility to adapt to change
- Demonstrated leadership skills; experience in coaching and motivating your team whilst mentoring all to develop talent is essential
- Practical experience of DMPK or ADME assays; the best way to lead by example and successfully troubleshoot issues is to get involved in the day to day
- An understanding of in vitro pharmacology and medicinal chemistry; you will be required to contribute to the strategy of matrix project teams
- To be an effective team player; with the confidence to stand up for what you believe in whilst listening to others to collaborate effectively with your peers
- Attention to detail; getting it right the first time and quality control are at the heart of what we do
- To be data driven; confidence in making data based decisions and further recommendations are key to successful client collaborations
- An interest in new technologies and implementing efficiencies; essential to help us deliver the best to our clients
In return, you will have the opportunity to
- Work with a diverse range of global organizations across multiple therapeutic areas
- Be part of a rapidly developing, multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to partnering with our clients to develop quality candidate molecules
- supportive of each other every step of the way
- Work in our newly appointed laboratories based on a countryside science park.
- Receive a fair financial package – which includes company pension contributions and the option for private medical and dental insurance.
- Discovery from our company helps you take the right steps, at the right time, to reach each milestone on your journey through drug development.
- Discovering new therapeutics can be a challenging yet rewarding journey. Discovery from our company lives the preclinical journey every day.
- When applying our state-of-the-art technology and expert scientific perspectives, our partners and collaborators will know the right steps to take at the right time to optimize preclinical ideas into strong clinical candidates. Discovery from our company is adept in helping our partners reach their milestones faster and more efficiently