Perform a wide variety of tasks within the production department following well-defined guidelines; assist in the daily supervision of the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in supervising LAL Production personnel. Provide guidance, assistance and training to technicians. Assist in determining daily work flow.
- Efficiently organize and plan daily activities.
- Assist with seasonal cell collection.
- Perform LAL production related activities as appropriate, including
- Stopper preparation, glassware preparation, cleaning/sanitation and general preparation of clean rooms and filling of all licensed and un-licensed products.
- Capping and crimping of final products using automated and manual equipment, labeling of licensed and non licensed products, final product inspection, preparation and finishing of accessory products, and general environmental upkeep.
- Assist with all sterile fill operations, monitor lyophilizer, ovens, autoclave, labeling machinery and labeling equipment as appropriate.
- Complete documentation as required by SOP’s.
- Responsible for documentation as required by company policy, cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Maintain a safe working environment by adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) or equivalent experience in related disciplines.
- Experience: 2-4 years experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Effective communication and interpersonal skills required. Demonstrated computer skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet