This job is currently Archived,
Team Lead, Production - United States
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Our company is a leading international research organization, has a position open as a full-time Team Lead in our Bio-analytical Division.
- This position will provide new employees with hands-on training and mentoring for the analysis of samples operation of laboratory equipment for a variety of assay types.
- Additionally, this position will support production timelines by tracking inventory, daily schedule updates, troubleshooting batch issues, and reviewing of laboratory forms.
- As necessary, this position will perform simple to moderately difficult analysis and extraction of clinical samples from various biological matrices using advanced extraction techniques in chromatography and ligand-binding.
- This position requires the minimum of an Associate’s degree in Science with 1+ years of previous laboratory experience.
- We are seeking candidates with working knowledge of GLP’s.
- Basic Knowledge of computers is also required.
- Excellent oral and written skills.