Team Lead, Engineering - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Team Lead will mentor and guide one of the largest engineering teams at DataCamp.
- You will be responsible for creating, driving, and delivering innovative and compelling products in conjunction with our Product Managers.
- You’ll also be responsible for inspiring your team members to work hard, assisting with technical questions, and ensuring everyone on the team is happy and productive.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to engineering team members
- Be a leader in defining the architectural direction of new features and products
- Understand the business product roadmap by working with PMs to plan proactively for the future.
- Ensure software development standards and processes are followed and work towards continuous improvement in this area
- Assist in hiring and training new employees
- 3+ years experience as a technical lead or manager
- Excellent communication and people leadership skills
- At least 2 years of web development experience, preferably in Rails or NodeJS
- Proven ability to recruit, hire, train, and aggressively grow organizations
- A data driven approach to decision making and problem solving
- Ownership of their team and the services they develop
- Good planning and estimation skills
- A mindset of shipping products
In addition to joining an innovative, flexible and data-driven start-up, you’ll enjoy the following:
- A salary, of course.
- Stock options in an early stage start-up with a lot of growth potential.
- Flexibility: Want to work from home? Want to take a week off to go on holidays? Want to work different hours? We can work something out.
- Exciting job that will challenge you on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up.