Team Lead Customer Distribution Pharma - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Within the Customer Logistics Services EMEA, the European Distribution Network team manages the operational distribution processes of company products in the EMEA region. Within our dynamic and motivated team, we build further on robust processes and we aim for the highest service levels, with a strong focus on the customer/patient.
- The CLS EDN team manages all distribution activities of company products from manufacturing to these Distribution Centers and from the DC’s to customers.
The EDN Customer Distribution team is a part of this group, focused on:
- Monitoring the distribution performance within the complete network
- Maintaining the relationship between the EDN organization and the affiliate customer service departments/company Supply Chain CM.
- Supporting these organizations in translating sales forecasts and trends to distribution requirements, the sales order execution follow-up, emergency shipments, customer returns & complaints.
- The Customer Distribution Lead is responsible to manage a team of customer distribution specialists/ coordinators who will all have individual assigned responsibilities (based on Distribution type and Geographical split).
- The main goal of the Customer Distribution Lead is to drive the team to support the OTIF (= Perfect Order) resulting in excellent customer experience.
- The Customer Distribution Lead reports to the Customer Distribution, sr. Manager and will be part of EDN management team.
- Bachelor / Master degree or equal due to experience
- Able to build strong relationship with customers
- Preferably experience in a people management role
- Team player
- Talent in organizing, planning & accuracy
- Problem solver – structured & analytical way of working
- A result oriented person with a pro-active problem solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, other languages are a bonus.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable