To provide a high level of organization and administrative support to the Finance team, Role to include: full support on diary management; travel bookings; reports: coordinating agendas; ad hoc project work; monitoring admin related expenditure; business correspondence and communications.
Full diary management, coordinating meetings and conference calls, as well as key meetings for the team.
Plan agendas for events and trips; booking travel, meetings, hotels, etc, as necessary.
Gather, compile, verify, and control documents for Finance Director’s signing and transferring to relevant departments
Manage expenses, following up to ensure expenses are approved and reimbursements are received.
Manage departmental holiday tracking and working schedule.
Coordinate effectively and professionally to facilitate the smooth communications between Finance team and other executives, managers, employees internally and other parties externally.
Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the records and files.
New hire & exit procedure facility in the Finance team.
Reporting and filing
PPT preparation & consolidation for Head of Finance.
Other Ad-hoc jobs/projects assigned for Head of Finance.
- Education background: Bachelor degree, Finance/Accounting relevant background is a plus.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience. Experience in MNC Pharmaceutical Company is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, can work under pressure.
- Good facility skill and team work cross function.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- A self-starter able to work on own initiative and well in the team.
- Advanced Microsoft office skill, PPT, Excel, Word etc, especially in PPT & Excel
- Analytical skill