This job is currently Archived,
Team Assistant/s Global Commercial & Market Access - Switzerland
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health.
- Our company is dedicated to pharmaceutical innovation and tackling diseases for which there is currently no cure.
- We are expanding continuously into new fields of treatment and therapy.
- By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
- We are looking for colleagues with the right skills and experiences to support us in improving the quality of the most precious thing we know: life.
- We are looking for strong candidates for the positions of Team Assistants for both the Global Commercial team and the Market Access team.
- Direct key interfaces would be with senior management, external companies and with assistants to other departments.
- You will interface with other company offices and senior management.
You will be responsible for
- Coordinating the team and project stakeholders (internal & external)
- Handling contracts, signatures, purchase orders and invoices
- Supporting the budget planning & monitoring process and accruals reporting
- Organizing travel and meeting arrangements as well as visa applications
- Independently driving and completing assigned project tasks within deadlines
- Assisting with planning and organization of internal and external business meetings, events and workshops
- Developing and refining administrative procedures using technology to streamline processes
- Updating and maintaining websites and intranet sites
- Preparing and maintaining presentation material
- Providing general administrative support to the team
- Acting as back-up for other assistants
What you should bring
- Administrative / clerical education preferred with 3-5 years’ experience as a Team Assistant / or Assistant to a Department Head
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable within a constantly changing and demanding environment.
- A value based, proactive and service oriented behaviour
- Experience in project work, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Networking skills and cultural understanding
- Comfortable to operate in a global and dynamic environment
- Pro-active and self-driven with a positive mind-set
- English language fluency and preferably German language fluency (written and spoken)
- Excellent user skills in relevant IT (MS office, web content management)