We are searching for a highly qualified Team Assistant (m/f) to join our expanding team.
- Perform high-level support to the Commercial Leadership team members
- Support internal communication and exchange with European headquarters
- Act as the point of contact between Leadership team members and their direct reports, staff, board members, partners and customers
- Pro-active calendar management, expense reporting and coordination of domestic and international travel
- Reception duties, including answering phone calls, handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Plan and schedule meetings and appointments, take notes and follow up on action items
- Support logistics for internal and external events
- Coordinate the maintenance of office supplies and work with facility management
- Support the onboarding of new employees
- Assist in preparing and formatting presentations
- Serve as a liaison between employees, customers and external service providers
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 - 3 years administrative experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German preferred
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and problem solve
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced and growing company
- Strong capacity for teamwork and excellent organizing and planning ability
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential matters
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with great colleagues and team spirit and excellent working conditions with ongoing professional development opportunities.