- Our company is a medically-guided, non-profit organization led by an international group of surgeons specialized in the treatment of trauma, and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Founded in 1958 by 13 visionary surgeons, our company today fosters one of the most extensive networks of more than 16,000 surgeons, operating-room personnel, and scientists in more than 100 countries.
- We are looking for a highly motivated person for our office for the role of Team Assistant Education .
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Liaise with event organizers (industrial partners and distributors) and Course Chairs/Course Faculty and complete event information and reports
- Update financial and non-financial information in various IT Systems
- Create lists for Faculty Education and Coaching programs
- Review and process contracts and invoices from seconded company staff for all educational events in Europe
- Administrative support for the company Trauma Europe team members
- Higher Education
- At least three years professional experience in project work or event management
- Previous experience in accounting a plus
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and reliable
- Good organizational skills
- Proactive and motivated
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative organization
- Working in an engaged and international team
- Modern infrastructure
- High-value terms of employment, such as long lunch breaks allowing sporting activities, generous home-office rules, 100% salary during sickness or accident up to two years, etc.