Tax Reporting Manager - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are a company that is growing organically and inorganically and we have a new Tax Reporting Manager role based out of our Global HQ.
- Our mission is clear: We seek to provide quality affordable healthcare products.
- With over $5 billion in sales and more than 13,000 people working around the world, our Company is a leading global healthcare supplier.
- our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies,our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.
- Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- In 2013 our company completed the acquisition of Élan in what was the largest corporate takeover in Ireland, $8.6bn.
- In 2014 our company completed the takeover of Omega Pharma for $4.5bn.
- We are a company that is growing organically and inorganically and we have a number of new Supplier Relationship Manager positions.
- These roles will be based out of our Irish Corporate Headquarters and will be past of a our Global Supply Chain Center of Excellence.
- To strengthen our Corporate Tax team, we are currently looking for a Tax Reporting
- You are responsible for tax reporting: you collect and review quarterly information from the local affiliates as part of the worldwide effective tax process.
- You collect the information from the local affiliates’ tax returns to set up (internal) tax reports, including IFRS and US GAAP reporting.
- You set up tax reports for filing with the Shareholder Committee in accordance with ASC 740.
- You are responsible for compliance with tax legislation.
- To this end, you keep an oversight of the tax returns of the local affiliates and ensure that tax returns are filed timely.
- You assist with tax audits. You help ensure that all supporting documentation is available and maintained for tax audit inspection.
- Local affiliates can count on your support for any issues brought up by government officials.
- You support the organization for tax planning which includes transfer pricing and interaction with the local affiliates.
- You liaise with external advisory partners on a regular basis.
- Third level qualifications within a relevant area such as Finance or Tax and have 9+ years of experience in tax in public accounting/practice and/or publically traded company
- You have experience with multi-jurisdictional entities that were part of a publically traded company. Understanding of IFRS accounting is required; US GAAP is a strong advantage.
- Preferably, you have experience with SAP, Hyperion, BPC.
- Experience managing and mentoring other staff
- ‘Accurate’, ‘analytic’, ‘communicative’, ‘accountable’ and ‘entrepreneurial’ are words that describe you best
- You have the ability to adapt to a changing environment