This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 May 2017
- We are a company that is growing organically and inorganically and we have a new Tax Reporting Manager role based out of our Global HQ.
- Our mission is clear: We seek to provide quality affordable healthcare products.
- With over $5 billion in sales and more than 13,000 people working around the world, our Company is a leading global healthcare supplier.
- our company is a leading global healthcare company, delivers value to its customers and consumers by providing Quality Affordable Healthcare Products.
- Founded in 1887 as a packager of home remedies,our company has built a unique business model that is best described as the convergence of a fast-moving consumer goods company, a high-quality pharmaceutical manufacturing organization and a world-class supply chain network.
- Our company is the world's largest manufacturer of over-the-counter ("OTC") healthcare products and supplier of infant formulas for the store brand market.
- The Company also is a leading provider of branded OTC products throughout Europe and the U.S., as well as a leading producer of "extended topical" prescription drugs.
- Our company sells its products primarily in North America and Europe, as well as in other markets, including Australia, Israel and China.
- In 2013 our company completed the acquisition of
Find a Job Find Candidates