The Finance & Operations area has a team of around 60 members over the region, a community under close collaboration, operating under a diverse and complex environment. The department is a supporter for implementing financial controls and projects aiming the business sustainability, finance partnering and ensure high quality tax compliance.
- As Tax Manager, reporting to VP Finance & Operations , your primary role is to ensure the optimization and quality of tax, transfer pricing, customs duty and VAT structure for company group companies operating in countries, including Site production affiliate. General accounting & internal controls guidance is also an important demand for this position.
- Driving strategic and tactic development of the tax functions by setting direction to the team, serving as center of excellence in tax related questions and ensuring that tax analysis are performed prior to line of business decisions are key elements of the daily job, besides representing the region in the company Global Tax Forum.
- You have minimum 8-10 years relevant tax/ finance work experience at an international company as in-house tax professional and/or tax consultant at Big 4 companies and hold a Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a similar degree with a proven track record as project leader and people manager.
- You have experience in navigating through complex environments involving several countries with high degree of cultural diversity in a complex market and business dynamics.
- You have a proven track record for simultaneously handling daily operations, large recurring deliverables and complex business projects, including strong communication skills, a proactive mind-set and a strong can-do attitude.
- It is required to have a strategic and analytical ability to link strategy, business and finance.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.