- Our company's tax department seeks a highly motivated, team-oriented and flexible student to work within an exciting and dynamic environment.
- This is a summer (June – August) paid internship.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Gathering and analyzing certain data in order to accurately complete tax returns
- Assist with preparing Excel schedules and reconciliations
- Interact with other teams and/or departments
- Administrative duties (i.e., copy, scan, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- The ability to work in the NYC office 20 – 30 hours per week (minimum of 15 hours) for at least two months
- Expecting to earn undergraduate degree in taxation, finance, accounting, business, or a related filed within the next two year