This job is currently Archived,
Tax Analyst - Sales & Use and Property Tax - United States
Posted on : 30 June 2017
- Reporting to the Director of Tax, the individual in this role will assist in the preparation and timely filing of the Company’s non-income tax filing requirements including, sales & use, excise, value-added, unclaimed property and property taxes.
- Additionally, the Analyst will prepare all non-income tax audits.
- The person in this role is also responsible for VAT of US companies and oversight for non-US entities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a closely related field is required, a CPA designation and/or MST is preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in public accounting and/or detailed tax experience in a large corporation is required.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of accounting/tax software along with a working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and CorpTax or similar tax software is strongly desired.
- Must possess an understanding of state and local tax laws, controversy experience and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work independently toward multiple concurrent deadlines are essential to this position.