This job is currently Archived,
Talented MD with a passion for Clinical Development - Denmark
Novo Nordisk (company)
Posted on : 04 April 2017
- We are looking for a talented Medical Doctor (MD) with an analytical mind and a passion for clinical development of innovative treatments.
- Join us and you will be working with highly talented colleagues who all strive to improve treatment and care for patients.
- We offer a great opportunity for you to use your clinical and research experience, and we expect that you will do your utmost to help us make a difference in the lives of people suffering from diabetes and related diseases.
About the department
- We are medically responsible for clinical development programmes within diabetes, diabetic complications and Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis .
- Our responsibilities include planning and execution of trials and providing medical and scientific support to health authority interactions.
- Currently, the department consists of thirteen employees.
- We have a close collaboration with many other skill areas, each contributing with their high level of expertise.
- As a medical specialist, you will take on a broad role supporting projects within the portfolio including being instrumental in providing medical and scientific support to the conduct of clinical trials, interpretation and documentation of trial results and supporting regulatory submissions as well as other tasks.
- For this specific position, you will be working on the project supporting clinical trials and related life cycle management activities.
- Over time, you will have the opportunity to take on responsibility for an early development project where key tasks include providing medical input and support to project development activities including clinical development plans, interpretation and reporting of non-clinical and clinical data.
- Successful candidates will be dedicated team players who are able to provide high-quality and timely medical input to the projects.
- At all times, a patient-centric approach to safety and efficacy must be maintained.
- You must hold a university degree as a Medical Doctor and have some years of clinical practice and documented research experience, such as, optimally, a PhD within an area related to our research, but this is not a must.
- Experience as (co)-investigator in clinical trials and/or in regulatory health authority interactions would be ideal, but most importantly, you are a lifelong learner and welcome the opportunity to develop new skills and gain further experience within drug development and the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You thrive in a dynamic and challenging global environment with attention to high quality, high ambitions and results.
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication, coordination/planning and collaborative capacities is essential.
- Key attributes include analytical and strategic skills, flexibility and ability to prioritize tasks and to collaborate with many stakeholders.
- You may expect some travelling activity.
- We have a triple bottom line and are accountable for our financial, environmental and social performance.
- We are a global organisation and welcome Danish and international applicants, and we offer mobility and relocation support.
Working with us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.