Talent Management Partner for R&D - Denmark
- We are looking for two new talent management partners in the talent and leadership development team, to support the Research & Development (R&D) organisation.
- Our new colleagues share our passion for unfolding the potential of people and organisation, both by facilitating development programmes and in driving activities and processes across the organisation in collaboration with line of business.
About the department
- The R&D talent and leadership development team is responsible for driving leadership development activities, talent and succession management, project management programmes etc. across the R&D organisation, consisting of approximately 5,500 dedicated employees across local and global sites.
- We are a small team, collaborating closely with the rest of R&D People and Organisation, R&D line managers as well as the Corporate People & Organisation area in driving the company talent management agenda in R&D.
- Our aim is to ensure that we have a strong pipeline of current and upcoming leaders and specialists who are able to utilize their potential across a global organisation.
- We do this through creating and executing high quality talent programmes, driving performance supporting projects and activities and ensuring a tight link between classroom development and operational reality.
- A main part of the job is to manage our leadership and project management programmes, ensuring the professional content and smooth execution.
- You will be responsible for the programmes in a co-creation and co-delivery model of collaboration along with your colleagues and our external partners and vendors.
- It is your responsibility to ensure a seamless collaboration and the execution of top level quality.
- You will also be part of co-designing and delivering our annual global talent assessment and development programmes in R&D to help identify and support our key talents.
- You will build sound relations and value chain understanding across the organisation to understand and challenge the future capability requirements and potential gaps of the organisation to ensure the relevance and importance of the programmes in the R&D talent and leadership portfolio.
- We are looking for experienced people within talent management and leadership development.
- You might be working today as a Leadership consultant, HR partner or Development partner, but most importantly, you have solid business understanding and experience with leaders and managers on all levels in a global and complex organisation.
- Ideally you are experienced within a broad range of human resource disciplines and have extensive competences within facilitation, coaching, project and process management.
- You are motivated by facilitating programmes and transforming learning into new practices as well as collaborating with both your colleagues in the R&D People & Organisation team and line managers across the R&D organisation.
- Meeting people and problems with a constructive approach and striving for finding the best possible solution is a key competence in performing successfully in the positions.
- You enjoy the big picture thinking and you know when and how to pay attention to detail.
- Your experience has made you confident and comfortable in your professional mind set and you are equally energized by collaboration and relation building and working independently in a self-motivating manner. As we are working in a global context it is essential that you are fluent and comfortable in English, both in writing and in speech.
Working with Us:
- We use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes.
- We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.