Talent Attraction & Recruitment Specialist - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Talent Attraction & Recruitment Specialist, People & Organization
- Are you a passionate recruiter who enjoys working in a global environment?
- We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our dynamic and global Talent Attraction, Recruitment & Mobility team.
- We are a newly reorganized recruitment team of 14 recruiters placed all over the world. We are all passionate about identifying, attracting and recruiting the right talent for our company. Your main responsibility will be to anchor talent attraction initiatives and end-to-end recruitment within India.
- There may occasionally also be a need to support colleagues in other regions.
- You will be responsible for driving the talent attraction activities in India and to contribute in the continuous development of our global recruitment process.
In this position you need to:
- Have MBA (HR) / MSW degree Bachelor degree will also do?
- Have a 4-5-year successful track-record as a recruiter
- Have good search skills with an ability to identify and attract key talent
- Have insight and experience on new recruitment technology and channel management
- Be able to drive strategic & tactical projects in the area of talent attraction
- Coach and support managers and stakeholders in important hiring decisions
- Have superior working proficiency in business English (written and spoken)
- Have demonstrable capability (I deleted experience) of working in a multi-cultural, matrix-structured global organization
- Be proactive and agile to meet the needs of a demanding and rigorous recruitment campaigns
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.