Systems Engineers - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As a Systems Engineer you will become part of our Systems Management team in R&D.
- With architects from functions across R&D you are accountable for developing and maintaining our Cochlear Implant and Bone Anchored hearing system requirements, -architecture and -verification specifications to support needs in our product development and in alignment with our product road-map.
- You will be leading important architectural initiatives across the organization and have an important role in supporting project on decisions and planning related to system aspects.
- You will also collaborate with systems engineers from our Hearing Instrument sister company to ensure that we efficiently leverage from new chip sets and innovations from company in the company and product lines.
- In addition, you will be responsible for analyzing new technologies with respect to possibilities and impacts in a systems architecture context.
- You work closely together with architects across R&D functions and other stakeholders on systems design in advising how to obtain the best level of re-use, performance, technical feasibility.
- Participation in product development projects having both an executing and advising role.
- You help project managers on project planning related to system aspects, identifying dependencies
- Leading architectural initiatives and system related technical analyses securing that decisions are sound and fact based.
- Developing and maintaining our CI and BAHS system architectures, -requirements and -verification specifications for development projects.
- Drive updates and improvement initiatives on system design processes, methods and tools.
- Interface to company systems engineers to ensure a smooth integration of new company chip sets and innovations into the company Medical product line
- Drive information, training and other initiatives to roll-out and maintain systems engineering skills and mindset in company Medical.
- You have a Master degree in engineering or computer science combined with a broad technical background within hardware or software development.
- Ideally you have several years of experience in working with system requirements, -architecture and -verification combined with technical leadership experience.
- You have profound system modelling skills and are comfortable breaking down complex systems and negotiating the right interfaces.
- You have experience with tools- and methodologies for systems engineering, like e.g. SySML.
- Finally you are fluent in English (spoken and written), and able to travel up to 30 days per year.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- In this role, you will collaborate with a multitude of internal stakeholders from the Swedish, Danish, and French part of the organization.
- This means you can look forward to working in a dynamic international business environment alongside lots of great people where you will be in a position to influence and drive business and get results.
- You thrive at interacting with many stakeholders and know that defining requirements and architecture is very much about communication and involvement of the right people and about finding good compromises.
- You have a passion for creating the system overview and setting the systems into a broader context. Y
- ou have interpersonal and leadership skills, possess systems thinking and have a strong product development understanding.
We make a difference
- Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong will to win.
- We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by contributing to the customers’ experience of our products as the most attractive to work with.
- You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both challenging and meaningful to go to work.
- Our company is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the magical world of sound to people at every stage of life.
- We are one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies with more than 11.000 employees worldwide.
- We share a close link with our company and have direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies.
- Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.
- By working collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals, we ensure that every solution we create is designed with user needs in mind.
- We share an unwavering commitment to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life for people wherever life may take them.