Posted on : 10 April 2017
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness.
- as a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- with our company , you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- you will conceive, plan and implement the mes system architecture.
- in this context you implement interfaces to LIMS, Planning tools, erp and other systems as well as computer-assisted production components (Laboratory robots).
- you will perform risk analyses and create test plans and specifications.
- additionally, you will independently expand the cooperation with the supplier of the mes system.
what you have to offer.
- studies in Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Biotechnology, or master/diploma in the field of Computer Science, Bioinformatics or comparable studies
- experience in production Planning and control projects, ideally in the Pharmaceutical sector
- proven knowledge to work under cGMP or gclp in the areas of Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices or similar
- quick perception and communicative personality in heterogeneous teams
- advanced English skills
Find a Job Find Candidates