- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
- Here, you’ll achieve greatness. As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You are responsible for conceiving, implementing and supervising laboratory solutions in the area of LIMS.
- This includes eliciting requirements, creating risk analyses and handling development, tests and roll-out.
- Furthermore, you will optimize business processes and carry out adaptations in conjunction with other teams and suppliers.
- You will identify and adapt interfaces to other enterprise systems (MES/ERP) and computer-based laboratory equipment.
- Additionally, you will prepare documentation and conduct training sessions.
What you have to offer.
- Biological/Computer Science graduate or equivalent education with several years of professional experience
- Experience with LIMS, ideally in LabwareLIMS/ELN or LabVantage
- Experience with risk-based test scenarios for complex validations under GCP / GLP / GMP regulations preferable