This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. you too can become a pioneer!
- here, you ll achieve greatness. as a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- with our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- you are responsible for conceiving, implementing and supervising Laboratory solutions in the area of LIMS.
- this includes eliciting requirements, creating risk analyses and handling development, tests and roll-out.
- furthermore, you will optimize business processes and carry out adaptations in conjunction with other teams and suppliers.
- you will identify and adapt interfaces to other enterprise systems (mes/erp) and computer-based Laboratory equipment.
- additionally, you will prepare Documentation and conduct Training sessions.
what you have to offer.
Find a Job Find Candidates