This job is currently Archived,
Systems and Process Administrator - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 16 April 2017
- Our company is active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management.
- Our company is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs.
- The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates.
- The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
- For our Clinical Operations Service, Clinical Research & Development Department, we are looking for a Systems and Process Administrator
Your main responsibilities
- Veeva Vault (eTMF) System Administrator :
- Customize, fine-tune and maintain Veeva Vault eTMF;
- Work in close collaboration and provide support to Veeva Vault Business administrators (CTAs) in coordination with external Veeva teams;
- Provide efficient trainings to end-users; Develop / update related training materials, SOP’s and OI’s;
- Coordinate change management activities and validation related to new releases;
- Screen / identify / communicate around potential New Technologies applications in Clinical Trials (eTMF, EDC, CTMS, eCOA,…) with the aim to increase quality, productivity and study management efficiency;
- Contribute to the set up and maintenance of our company's Clinical Studies in Clinical Trials and to the Internal Clinical Study Database;
- Coordinate the requests and follow-up of our company's clinical trial insurances in conjunction with our broker;
- May contribute to Reporting activities as well as study tools maintenance.
- Degree in Life Sciences or in Business computing;
- Strong experience in clinical operations eTMF solutions, database management and reporting. CTMS/EDC and MS-Project a plus;
- Experience in Management and filing of Trial Master File content (CTA / CRA Approach)
- Analytical approach and problem solving attitude. Ability to plan, to prioritize and to work in a multi-task environment;
- Dynamic personality, open minded, agile, curious, with a strong sense of organization
- Customer orientation and Team spirit, with ability to foster a collaborative team environment and to work effectively with others in a fast paced matrix organization;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English and French.
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.